SHOE SIZE GUIDE
The measurements listed against each size are the ideal foot lengths for that particular style and size. This measurement allows for toe room.
How to measure your foot
- Place a piece of paper bigger than your foot on a flat surface. We recommend tiles or floorboards.
- Stand both bare feet on top of the piece of paper and mark the very ends of both your big toes and the very back of your heels. Some people have one foot slightly larger than the other.
- Using a ruler, measure on a straight angle from point to point in centimeters, this will give you your foot measurement.
- If you require a wide width style, try ordering a ½ size larger in the regular width unless the product fit notes advise it is already a wide fit.
- Compare your foot measurement to the size charts for each style.